So Mo Bay wasn't exactly my cup of tea. It was really close to the airport, which is good when you are having to leave town, but bad when you are sitting on the beach trying to relax. After coming off of five days of quiet relaxation, this was a bit of a shock to the system. But then they showed us to our upgraded room and I was a little more OK with things :-) Give me 600 thread sheet counts and a luxury bathroom and this gal will be alright!
Highlights from Montego Bay:
Overall, our trip to Jamaica was a wonderful, relaxing ten days. It was the perfect end cap to our wedding celebration. Many thanks to those of you who contributed to our vacation with excursions, meals in town, spa treatments and other romantic touches. It was a trip of a lifetime that won't be forgotten!
- Beautiful, deluxe room with gorge bathroom and uber comfy four post bed
- Private island with cabanas that you can rent
- Renting said cabana for the day and enjoying private butler service!
- Lively grounds with exceptional people watching
- Tubing down the Martha Brae River
|A room with a view!|
|The private island.|
|Private cabana day!|
|Our tubing guide, Dancer. |
|Touring the sugar plantation.|
|All day, every day.|
Labels: vacation, Wedding