It was pointed out to me this morning that it is also Taylor Lautner's birthday as well (Twi-Hards be jealous, very jealous). I am exactly 10 years older than him. Wow. That doesn't make me feel old or anything....At least I won't have to feel so bad about looking at his hot, shirtless bod since he's no longer jail bait :-)
I will be spending my birthday working, going to lunch with my two BFF's Penny and Megan at George's in Kirkland then it's off to Zumba class. Not too exciting as I am saving it all for my family dinner at my 'rents tomorrow night. It's way more fun to party on a Friday anyways!
Fun Facts for February 11:
- Sarah Palin celebrates her birthday today - yikes! So does Leslie Nielson, Jennifer Aniston and Burt Renyolds.
- Vice President Dick Cheney 'accidentally' shoots Harry Whittington in the face, neck and upper torso while quail hunting. Accident? Hmmmm.
- It's National Peppermint Patty Day - ick. the one candy I really don't like. lame.
- Julia Child's 'The French Chef' premiers on TV in 1963.
- The Beatles' first US concert in Washington DC in 1964.
- Nelson Mandela was released from prison in 1990 after serving more than 27 years.
- Howard Stern's radio show begins transmitting to Rochester, NY on WRQI in 1993.
- The use of the genetically engineered growth hormone for cows, rBGH begins in 1994. Good times......